Apply now »
Student Worker (f/m/d) Project Coordination - Arnhem
NL, Arnhem | Professional | Part-Time | ID: 11551
You are looking for an opportunity to gain first experience in Project Coordination? You enjoy working in an international environment and are keen to develop within the renewable energy sector? Then we might have the right opportunity for you!
Sales > SBU NCE > Project Coordination NCE Central
The Project Coordination Department is part of Construction and work in a project team with project manager and site manager on the construction projects. The team must keep the project on budget and on schedule and furthermore ensure that our rigorous safety and quality standards are met.
The Project Coordinators are therefore closely liaising with internal (project team, engineering, sales, service) and external (authorities, customers, suppliers) stakeholders.
As a Student Worker (f/m/d) for the Project Coordination team, you are actively helping the Project Coordinators in their work, supporting the Project Manager and Site Manager in ensuring Wind Turbine Installation Projects are planned and executed within the scope of the contract, on time and within budget. Besides this general supporting role, the Project Coordinator ensures the project documentation is delivered to meet customer demands. Furthermore:
- Ordering of materials and services for the windfarm, follow up on purchase orders and deliveries incl. communication with external suppliers
- Supporting Regional Procurement Organisation in processing incoming invoices
- Customer invoicing based on project progress and contractual agreements
- Active and independent support of Project Coordinator, Project Manager and Site Manager in organizing, executing financially settling projects
- Data Maintenance in SAP and other platforms
- Preparation of documentation needed on site for the turbine installation
- Self-dependent internal and external verbal and written communication, in English language, as well
- You are a student of economics with some related work experience in similar environment (international, working in a matrix, working in a project team)
- Fluent English in writing and speaking
- Good Microsoft Office Skills
CompetenciesOn the personal level, we believe you are a communicative team player who thrives in fast paced environments, supporting other functions. Furthermore, we believe you have/are:
- Good coordination skills
- Structured, analytical and good attention to detail
- A positive mindset, also in situations where unexpected things challenges the plan
- Good communication skills (not afraid to reach out to people)
What we offer
We are a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy and provide superior solutions to our customers. You will work in an open and flexible environment with competent and positive colleagues who are prepared to help when needed. By joining Vestas, you will have the opportunity to develop a career with a leading wind power company within an exciting and growing industry.
Work location is Arnhem.
This is a limited (until end of 2021) and part-time (max. 20 hours/week) Job.
Please apply online. Application Deadline is 25th December 2020.
For further information please contact Lena Czichotzki (Talent Acquisition Coordinator) via (+49 (0) 175 7608581.
About VestasVestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.
Apply now »