Are youcurious about how worldwide travel will look like post-COVID? Furthermore, doyou think you possess the learning appetite and critical thinking to innovate and re-invent educational? Then please read on! We are looking for aPowerApps Developerto be based in our headquarters inZurich, Switzerland.
At EF Education First, we aim to inspirenew perspectives on the world. We look toadapt fast to the new reality created by the current crisis. Join us to help reshape our business applicationsthat seize opportunities by moving faster than the curve.
- Collaborate with business professionals and engineers to design and build elegant, high-impact business applications
- Define project scope and requirements, and translate business processes to functional specifications and user stories
- Lead technical design sessions to define user experience, data definition, process / rules configuration, and integration for intelligent automation solutions
- Collaborate with teammates and stakeholders on the software development process using agile methodologies
- You have apro-activeentrepreneurial drive and focus onresults
- You are a team-playerandhave anagile mind-set
- You have a Keen sense of user experience and interfaces
- You are self-driven and have good communication skills
- You have strong problem-solving skills
Requiredskills for this role:
- 2+ years of experience developing canvas and model driven PowerApps and PowerAutomate Flows
- Strong hands-on experience in Microsoft Power BI including DAX skills
- Strong design skill of intuitive UI with emphasis on user experience
- Basic knowledge of JSON and HTTP REST architecture
Preferredskills for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Information Systems, or Information Management
- SQL experience desired
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and other DevOps tools
- Training and/or certification for PowerApps Professional or PowerApps Developer
- Training and/or certification for Microsoft Flow
EF Education Firstis a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs.We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 580 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay smallso as toensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 54years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18.Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required.Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.