As a working student social media you will be an integral part of the comms team and together with us, you will actively drive the further growth and European expansion of Personio. With your work, you will pursue the goal of positioning our brand and raising awareness. You are keen to take responsibility and are willing to break new ground and master challenges. You work both creatively and data-driven to ensure the success of our social media channels.
These tasks await you:
- Support in the further development of our Organic Social Media strategy in the course of our European expansion
- Creation of the content plan for all our social media channels
- Create editorial content for social media with a focus on LinkedIn
- Community management
- Monitoring of activities to ensure the quality of the content and optimization of performance
- collaboration with other teams, especially from marketing and employer branding
- And of course: Participation in the daily business
- You have already gained experience in the field of social media in the form of internships or student jobs
- You are studying communications/social sciences, business administration or another suitable field and are enrolled for at least 12 more months
- You have a good sense for communicating messages to target groups
- You have the ability to write compelling headlines to drive social engagement
- You act proactively and like to take responsibility, approach things in a solution-oriented way and are not afraid to try out new things
- Initial experience with Photoshop and ContentCal desirable
- You have very good written and spoken English skills
- Immerse yourself in the complexity of our start-up world, work on your own projects and prepare yourself for your future career entry
- Become part of our Personio-Community and celebrate our successes at team events (e.g. regular office dinners, Oktoberfest, etc.)
- Stylish and open office in the heart of Munich. Fairtrade coffee, mate, fruit and muesli? It's on us!
- Decide for yourself whether you want a substituted MVV ticket or a Qualitrain membership for 25 € per month.
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will double in 2021, from 500 to 1,000. We already have more than 3,000 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?