Job Description SummaryTo support area manager to handle daily recurrent quotation activity and to support with reporting.
Job DescriptionRole Summary-
Works to support daily activity of sales team
1. Handling of offering activity , document gathering
2. Develop PowerPoint presentations and other graphic presentations to communicate progress, share best practices, or to provide updates.
3. Collect and analyze data with excel or various other analysis tools.
4. Perform assignments where trust and accuracy are required.
1. University degree in Business administration or Engineering or equivalent knowledge/experience
2. Current enrollment in a degree program that will lead to a bachelor's degree or technical degree or equivalent in the function (or similar) in which the intern will work or has a bachelor's degree or technical degree in the function (or similar) the candidate is interning in.
3. Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
4. Effective time management and organizational skills and able to balance multiple priorities.
5. Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written/communications skills in Italian and English
6. Belong to “Categorie Protette - Legge 68/99”
7. EU work permit