Grammarly is continuing to grow our team during the COVID-19 pandemic, conducting fully remote hiring and onboarding processes. All Grammarly team members can work remotely until August 2021. Read more about how we’re supporting our team and communities.
The opportunityGrammarly empowers people to thrive and connect, whenever and wherever they communicate. Every day, 30 million people around the world use our AI-powered writing assistant. All of this begins with our team collaborating in a values-driven and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a hyper-organized Recruiting Coordinator to own all scheduling and logistics of the recruiting process at Grammarly. The ideal candidate will have an inherent love of building relationships, superb communication skills, and a deep understanding that candidate experience rules all else in the world of recruiting. As a Recruiting Coordinator at Grammarly, you will have a monumental impact on the tremendous growth and success of the company as we scale.
- Within the first 30 days, you will establish meaningful relationships with recruiters and hiring managers across the organization, get up to speed on all systems and technologies, and start to make an immediate impact on the recruiting organization.
- By month three, you will own the candidate interview scheduling process, including the communication of all logistics to both the candidate and internal interview teams.
- By month nine, you will experiment with new approaches and technology to refine and analyze our processes and create engaging candidate experiences with a focus on efficiency and scalability.
- By year one and beyond, you will impact the recruiting team beyond scheduling by contributing to sourcing efforts, driving talent brand initiatives, and other identified areas of growth.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our E.A.G.E.R. values (Ethical, Adaptable, Gritty, Empathetic, Remarkable).
- Holds themself accountable and is aware that they are crucial to the success of the recruiting organization at Grammarly.
- Is creative and has the ability to find unique solutions while remaining flexible during any unforeseen logistical complications.
- Thrives in a start-up culture and can wear multiple hats. You are not opposed to jumping into other areas of the funnel when assistance is needed.
- Loves to connect with people and build effective and strong relationships with both candidates and hiring managers.
- Has impeccable prioritization skills, attention-to-detail, and love of juggling.
- Is committed to delivering a WOW experience for both candidates and internal employees.
- Is proficient in Google Apps (Mail, Calendar, Docs, etc.).
- Is able to project manage the selection and implementation of new systems and tools.
- Is passionate about implementing new and exciting recruiting projects across the company.
- Wants to work alongside our brand team and people team to innovate and iterate on recruiting processes.
- Has advanced English.
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth:We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team:Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER values. We also take time to celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific events and programs.
- Comprehensive benefits:Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package that includes superior health care. We also offer ample and defined time off, catered lunches, gym and recreation stipends, admission discounts, and more.
- Relocation support: We can help you relocate to Kyiv and make the experience smooth and easy. Grammarly provides a relocation bonus, legal and visa support, temporary housing, moving support and travel expenses, assistance in finding schools for your kids—and all other information you might need.