CooperVision, a division of CooperCompanies (NYSE:COO), is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of soft contact lenses. The Company produces a full array of daily disposable, two-week and monthly contact lenses, all featuring advanced materials and optics. CooperVision has a strong heritage of solving the toughest vision challenges such as astigmatism, presbyopia and childhood myopia; and offers the most complete collection of spherical, toric and multifocal products available. Through a combination of innovative products and focused practitioner support, the company brings a refreshing perspective to the marketplace, creating real advantages for customers and wearers. For more information, visit
Job Summary:The Account Coordinator role requires a high level of interpersonal skill, business acumen and technical know-how to handle calls that cover general customer service for the ECP suite of services.
Essential Functions & Accountabilities:
- Manage incoming questions, requests and updates from Eyecare Prime clients through inbound phone and live screen share support.
- Identify new opportunities to manage and train optometric office staff and eye doctors on how to best utilize Eyecare Prime features to increase office revenues and overall systems ROI.
- Help the office staff understand communication techniques and strategies and how to develop integrated communications to better serve their patient base and improve practice ROI.
- Integration social media tools into the platform to help the office increase their online presence and build their brand.
- Coordinators will be able to quickly come up to speed in working with various office automation and tracking tools such as SalesForce.com, Trello, marketing automation tools, etc.
- Collaborate with other areas of the organization to learn the entire business to ensure optimum resolution of issues and excellent client service.
- As business needs dictate, works extended hours to complete daily department goals or tasks to include mandatory overtime.
QualificationsKnowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, patience and empathy for client issues, desire to resolve issues for clients/partners.
- Hardworking, relentless pursuit of solutions on behalf of clients
- Working knowledge and skill level with Gmail, Google Docs, Microsoft Office suite, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of social media tools including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Technically inclined and must have a strong desire to understand systems and learn new technologies and software functionality
- Strong work ethic, on-time and highly dependable team player
- High level of organizational skills to handle multiple simultaneous tasks in a fast paced and often changing environment
- Office, primarily phone based, some travel possibly required
- At least 1-2 years of Customer service, sales, or technical support experience
- Bachelors 4-year college degree required
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Primary Location:United States-New York-Rochester
Organization:CVI EyeCare Prime