At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
The RoleVeeva Systems is looking for Consultants, who wish to become experts with the Veeva Vault CDMS Portfolio, a passion for helping customers achieve their business vision, and wish to participate in the transformation of the Life Sciences industry.
Consultants are members of our Services Organization providing post-implementation consulting as subject matter experts of Veeva Applications.
This role is primarily a remote position working off-site with multiple clients within the EMEA region, occasionally on-site consulting activities will occur. Qualified candidates will be located in Budapest, Hungary where all EU nationalities or EU residency permit holders are welcome to our multi-cultural team.
What You'll Do
- Clinical data management solution design, configuration, and documentation
- Provide post-go-live System Consulting and Administration
- Analyse and deploy new product features
- Maintain Production and Sandbox environments
- Execute Customer Change Requests
- Execute configuration troubleshooting
- Knowledge transfer and ad-hoc training of customer employees
- Interact with Veeva Product Support on customer’s behalf
- Support the Customer in maintaining a validated state for their Vault
- Strong desire to learn new things
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, Bioengineering or other similar degrees
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work remotely and independently with clients
- Experience with fulfilling customer needs and managing expectations
- Ability to quickly understand requirements and design & articulate potential solutions
- Experience with configuring/supporting/implementing IT systems
Nice to Have
- Project Management experience for enterprise software implementations
- Experience with GxP regulations and software validation process
- Experience working with EDC clinical software, and/or trial management software in a consultant role
- Familiarity with CDISC, ODM, and other data management industry standards
- SaaS/Cloud experience in the delivery of clinical trials
- Fluency in more than one European language
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.