Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
Analog Devices, Inc. is seeking a Embedded software/ Firmware engineer for next generation Power over Ethernet chipsets and advanced power technologies. The role will be based in Santa Barbara, CA and remote work is an option for candidates within the West Coast.
Responsibilites includes but not limited to:
- Developing firmware and software for mixed-signal chipsets,
- Host-based power management system software, system validation software, and other software/tools needed to support day-to-day operations.
- Working with various cross-functional teams and will have the opportunity to work at different levels within the software stack and experience multiple engineering disciplines.
- Bachelor Degree
- Experience with C/C++ and Python is a must.
- Assembler and Verilog experience not required but a plus.
- Hands-on experience with Linux, ARM, I2C, SPI, MCUs, JTAG, JIRA, oscilloscopes, power supplies and source control software.
Strong computer science skills, embedded/firmware experience, ability to approach problems from different angles, and a desire to learn new disciplines and technologies.
Ability to travel to Santa Barbara, as necessary (if Remote).
Analog Devices, Inc is a global leader in ICs and has design centers throughout the world. The engineer will be working with a team based in Santa Barbara, CA and remote work is an option for highly qualified candidates located on the West Coast that have the ability to travel to Santa Barbara, CA as necessary.
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law:
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time