At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
The RoleWe are currently seeking an Associate IT Engineer based in Ft. Washington, PA who can provide excellent IT support for our end-users and various IT support teams. The eligible candidate must be resourceful, technical, service-oriented, and must love working in a fast-paced, multi-national environment. A high sense of autonomy and job ownership is also desired.
We are looking for someone with a strong service focus and customer-first mentality who wants to grow their career alongside the rest of the business in the region.
What You'll Do
- Interact with internal clients to help resolve all levels of IT-related issues and provide answers in a timely manner.
- IT account and asset management for onboarding/offboarding of employees.
- Diagnosis and repair of end-user devices.
- IT ticket management.
- Resolution of escalated technical IT matters.
- Manage and deploy corporate PCs/Macs.
- Coordinate warranty repairs.
- Ship, recycle and dispose of devices.
- Assist in the management of hosted IT applications (Google G Suite, Egnyte, Zoom, etc.).
- Complete desk moves and new hire buildouts when requested in the Ft. Washington/Radnor offices.
- Participate in staffing the Virtual Walk-up (open Zoom Room) for end-users that need help.
- Provide on-call weekend support as needed.
- Look for ways to improve current processes and make suggestions on improvements.
- 3+years of experience in a desktop support role within a global organization across multiple regions and time zones.
- Experience in supporting Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, and Chrome OS.
- Experience with G Suite and Office365.
- Can troubleshoot hardware/software issues for Windows and Apple devices.
- Can perform software installations and upgrades for various types of applications.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Shows a history of giving excellent customer service and focus.
- Highly motivated individual with experience getting things done in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to travel within North America.
Nice to Have
- Experience documenting IT applications and training users.
- Basic networking knowledge and experience.
- Knowledge of VOIP and web conferencing.
- Knowledge of general IT security controls and best practices.
- Knowledge of asset management best practices.
- Cisco Meraki operational experience.
- Executive-level support experience.
- ITIL, CompTIA, and/or Microsoft certifications.
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.