BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT Sweden IS LOOKING FOR A Digital Marketing Global Graduate
SENIORITY LEVEL: Graduate
SALARY RANGE: Competitive salary + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
LOCATION: Malmö, Sweden
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Are you passionate about digital marketing? Are you looking to gain valuable work experience and discover what it is like to work in an international digital marketing team? Then our global graduate programme is for you!
Begin an amazing career with a bright future! At BAT we give you a great start to your career by placing you in an environment that cultivates learning, collaboration, and well-being in a leading global company that’s transforming at a rapid pace with more than 200 brands in over 200 markets. As a Graduate, you’ll play an important part in our long-held ambition to transform the industry.
The role is responsible for supporting the digital team in various digital projects, from social media and CRM to SEO, Paid Media and Digital Analytics. You will be responsible for new exciting projects within the team and being project leader for building a digital community of practice across North-Western Europe Area.
Reports to: 3 different managers during the 18 months, 1 business coach and mentor through the programme
Reporting Level: 0 direct reports
Geographic Scope: Local / Regional
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- 18-months rotational programme with an international assignment within Western Europe (if the situation allows)
- International career in Digital Marketing
- Unparalleled development opportunities through a varied training program aimed at strengthening your leadership, commercial acumen, and digital skills
- Support from coaches and mentors throughout the programme
- Access to a global network of Graduates
- Cross-functional project management
- Start date: spring 2021 or upon graduation
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Are you curious and an early adopter of new trends and features within Social Media?
- Do you have recent experience and/or education in Digital Marketing and are familiar with SEO, Social Media, digital analytics, conversion optimization etc?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Hold a master’s degree in Digital Marketing, E-commerce, Digital Analytics or related fields;
- You are passioned about digital marketing and you would like to kick-start your career in a global company
- Basic understanding of various touchpoints within the digital eco-system, like PPC, SEO, Social, CRM etc.
- Have a deep interest in the FMCG industry, and you have ideally gained hands-on working experience besides your studies.
- Are ambitious and motivated by achieving results, as well as analytically sharp, intuitive and a creative problem solver with an open mind set. In projects you take ownership and you are equally motivated by working independently and in teams.
- Have excellent communication skills and you are structured. You inspire and motivate your colleagues.
- Thrive in a challenging and international working environment that ensures a steep learning curve and personal development
- Are fluent in English and one of the Nordic languages – preferable Swedish (Norwegian/Danish/Finnish/Swedish)
- Basic understanding of digital marketing metrics, to measure and explain consumer behaviour and tracking performance
- Google Analytic and/or Google Ads certification
- Experience/ Education in Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager and/ or Google Optimize
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!