At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company built upon committed and empowered colleagues who come to work knowing they are making a difference. We work everyday with customers who continue to challenge their markets and competitors. As a challenger ourselves, we partner with our customers to guide them through their digital transformations and extract the most value out of our software solutions. We take pride in ensuring that our employees are able to achieve the company goals as well as develop their career. We believe empowered autonomy, committed colleagues and being part of a winning team are the keys to our success and what makes us great! We are #ForTheChallengers and if that resonates with you, we would love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Business Solution ArchitectWe’re one of the most successful and fastest growing enterprise software companies in the world. We are seeking a top-notch Business Solution Architect to join a great sales engineering team to change the world one company at a time. Not only are we part of a greater international business, we have a very entrepreneurial culture here in our NA operations, allowing you the freedom and creativity you need to be successful. Other organizations would call this role presales or sales engineering - we’re giving it the nickname of “Zen Master of software solutions” since our success hinges on growing our revenue one company at a time.
We are looking for an energetic person that can leverage broad enterprise software knowledge, industry knowledge, technology knowledge and team building skills to win significant enterprise software license revenue. This person will have at their disposal IFS’ extensive resource network, software solutions, crack pre-sales teams, extensive and referenceable customers and reach back to the subject matter experts required to be successful. This position will have a direct impact on driving new business to increase license revenue.
- Are looking for an exciting place to work, with the freedom to develop the best technical solutions available,
- Enjoy the excitement that comes with working in the high tech industry with a product that offers leading edge solutions to complex global businesses,
- Want more opportunity to engage on a wide variety of technical challenges and drive innovative solutions into the complex manufacturing, field service management or asset intensive industries,
- Thrive in situations where you like to manage multiple activities and feel tremendous satisfaction with a job well done in a team-centric atmosphere,
- Have always wanted to work for a truly global company and interact with people from different cultures on a regular basis,
- Already enjoy your work, but would really like to make a difference and take things to another level,
- Can see yourself working for a company that has been named a leader in their industry by top-rated industry analysts…
..then you may be the person we are looking for…...
This position will give you the rare opportunity to learn all aspects of our business and work with people at all levels of the organization. You must be a person that works hard every day to do better than you did the day before. You must be a person that is not happy with the status quo and willing to create new opportunities for yourself. The successful candidate must be passionate about closing license sales, achieving outstanding results, career-minded, and goal oriented.
In this position you will be responsible for analyzing the business challenges our leading customers and prospects are facing, and develop architectural approaches and technology solutions to their complex business problems. You will be responsible to devise solutions to specific prospect business problems using IFS products and participate in the demonstration of those solutions to prospective customers. Your objective is to help win new business that generates revenue from license and maintenance sales.