Support of the line start of production
- To create/update the line documentation Working instruction , process flow, preventive maintenance plan.
- To follow the production indicators (downtime, efficiency, breakdown,…).
- To participate to the continuous improvement on the line.
- To perform Process validation and define process parameters.
- To contribute to the respect of the product quality and safety regulation.
- To lead PFMEA activity.
- To participate on TPM activity.
Development of line of production
- To participate to the redaction of the lines specifications in adequation with the Autoliv manufacturing process specifications and Autoliv standards.
- To participate to the creation of the PFMEA document.
- To follow the supplier work.
- To respect the time schedule defined by the project team.
- To participate to the line validation before the start in production.
- To create line documentation.
- Support production department on line rump up by training the operators, line leaders, technicians.
- Strong knowledge in mechanic and automation process.
- Knowledge in electricity.
- Knowledge in capability.
- Experience in process engineering on automation lines can be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of English.
- Good relationship, liking working in project team.
- Good autonomy.