At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
The RoleThe vision of the Link product family is to connect life sciences with key people to improve research and care. Key account managers in pharma use our product Link for Key Accounts to gather intelligence for driving customer-centric innovation and long-term sales.
As our Lead Production, you lead and develop a team of Web researchers that add new accounts and people data to the Link for Key Accounts database, while following compliance and quality standards. You design production processes and drive process improvements as well as technology improvements. You partner with quality control to identify and eliminate the root causes of quality issues.
To thrive in your role, you are highly motivated to lead and have a “can-do” attitude. You are results-oriented, analytical, methodical, and socially skilled. You communicate effectively with managers, analysts, and Web researchers.
We care about a great cultural fit. You should enjoy working with speed in multi-cultural teams. If you are excited about leadership, operations, and working for a fast-growing tech company, we are the optimal fit.
What You'll Do
- Lead a team of 20+ contractors doing Web research about people and organizations in the life sciences industry
- Own your team’s KPIs (throughput, quality, efficiency, people)
- Plan, control, and execute production
- Document, improve and design Web research processes
- Help to innovate supporting technology
- Identify and eliminate the root causes of quality issues
- Develop your team members so the team scales with production targets
- Escalate all risks and incidents early and unambiguously
- Drive an amazing team culture of focus, fun, and constructive feedback
- University degree in a business-related field (e.g. business administration, industrial engineering, information systems)
- Proven knowledge in business process design, management, and optimization
- 1+ years og\f working experience (including internships)
- Skilled with spreadsheets
- Comfortable working in an international environment
Nice to Have
- Experience with people management
- Experience with the management, design and improvement of business processes
- Connection with life sciences (education or professional experience)
Perks & Benefits
- Opportunity to work in a diverse and international workspace
- Personal development budget
- Life insurance
- Charity bonus
- Pension bonus
- Fitness reimbursement
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.