Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
The RoleThe Veeva Business Consulting team is focused on supporting our customers' commercial
strategies through the design and delivery of solutions for the core business issues faced by
today’s sales and marketing organizations. The role of the Business Consultant is to help
identify the source of the business issues faced, develop a structured approach to deliver
solutions, and do so in a highly collaborative manner - ultimately building critical, trust-based
relationships with our customers.
A majority of your time will be spent directly with client engagement teams delivering
business advisory support. A Business Consultant understands sales and marketing strategies
and how they should be enabled by operational processes, tools, and systems. In addition,
these individuals have strong management consulting experience to serve as a day-to-day
engagement resource for projects.
Typical projects will include commercial capability assessments and analytics programs,
channel strategy design, enablement and roadmapping, and project management of broad
This is a home-based, full time permanent role with the requirement to live on the West Coast in order to meet requirements to be at customer(s) site(s) as required.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Serving as a key member of the project team supporting key deliverables and timelines
- Establishing relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels within the commercial organization
- Consistently delivering quality client advisory support
- Monitoring progress, managing risk, and ensuring key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- Possessing good business acumen and staying abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the clients', and Veeva’s, business
- Demonstrating in-depth business process capabilities and acumen
- Demonstrating ability to assimilate new knowledge quickly
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 2+ years of experience in Management Consulting or similar field
- Background or industry experience within the sales or marketing domain preferred
- Strong track record of delivering client advisory engagements
- Core management consulting skills, including workshop facilitation, client presentations, project management, and ability to develop structured approaches/methodologies to business problems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel roughly 50% but this can vary depending on engagement
Nice to Have
- Life Sciences industry skills
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
- Flexible PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.