This is AdyenWe took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Partnerships ManagerAdyen is looking for an experienced Commercial Partnerships Manager to develop and manage partnerships that are instrumental in bringing Adyen new customers. This role is based in the Warsaw office and is primarily focused on building new relationships and expansing existing once with Online and In-store partners in the CEE region.
Flawless execution of strategic commercial partnerships is key to Adyen's success and we are looking for someone with the entrepreneurial flair to identify, build and drive relationships that will help Adyen stand out from its competitors. Examples of the types partners we work with are:
- Ecommerce platform providers;
- Traditional Point of Sale and Retail System providers;
- Next generation Point of Sales software providers;
- Systems Integrators;
- Consultancy firms.
What you’ll do
- Initiating and developing commercial relationships with a variety of strategic partners for Adyen;
- Driving partner recommendations and referrals that lead to new business wins;
- Ensuring that suitable technical integrations are developed to support the partnership and make it easier for Adyen to integrate new customers;
- Negotiating commercial partnership models (e.g. revenue share models and joint go to market plans);
- Positioning the Adyen solution to employees at partner companies;
- Attending partner events to promote Adyen's solutions;
- Working with Adyen's global sales and marketing teams;
Who you are
- You are a born networker with high energy, self-starter with a hands-on mentality and a proven commercial edge and entrepreneurial track record;
- You are a natural communicator and team player with strong technical knowledge;
- You have a clear understanding of the challenges of global e-commerce and the various components that are required of a retailer to be successful across regions;
- You have worked with and are well connected with digital commerce platforms, system integrators and have experience in managing projects and relationships. Experience with retail in-store technology systems is a plus;
- Fluent in English and Polish, third language is a plus.