FunctionWe are currently hiring for multiple Channel Account Managers. These individuals are responsible for the planning, management, and implementation of all activities required to manage existing and new Channel partner relationships in the Connect Partner Program. The position could be located either in the East, Central or Western United States.
In addition, this role is responsible for driving new reseller partner recruitment, collaborating with Channel Sales on existing reseller partner development, and identifying and closing new business. The Channel Account Manager will develop and execute partner development plans to increase Barco portfolio exposure, gain partner mind share, grow profitable sales revenue, as well as identify new channels for growth.
- Develop, maintain, and execute strategic account plans with identified key partners to achieve or exceed the company’s target growth and margin requirements
- Identify recruit and onboard channel partners to address white space and vertical market coverage needs
- Achieve/exceed established target revenues, gross margin, and other key performance indicators.
- Develop high-level strategic relationships with partner sales, marketing, and merchandising functions
- Defining, implementing, and refining scalable and efficient ways to maximize growth opportunities and share in all of Barco MX and Prov AV categories
- Collaborate with channel marketing functions to plan and execute product promotion, channel programs, partner engagement and training, lead, and revenue generation activities
- Manage partner development MDF funds and create effective quarterly marketing campaigns, events, and programs with partner sales and marketing teams
- Coordinate engagement and planning with Distribution Partners field reps
- Develop, manage, and present quarterly business reviews with key partners to share performance metrics, identify new business opportunities, develop and implement go-forward plans
- Develop and implement product portfolio and sales training programs with Barco field sales
- Understand and cross-sell within all verticals and adjacent technologies of the partner ecosystem to maximize Barco opportunities
- Assist in the research and definition of a group of focus partners that offer the quickest and most sustainable path to net new revenue. Work closely with the Barco MX and Pro Av sales teams to build partner strategies that gain access to the key decision-makers
- With an assigned set of focused partners rapidly work to build the required relationships that enable intimacy and the ability to create mutually beneficial business plans leading to workable opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree
- Broad understanding of enterprise IT/IP technology, AV along with cloud-based services and SaaS
- Large/Key account Management experience
- Ability to develop maintain and leverage C level and middle management relationships
- Extensive experience with large IT integration firms
- Proven track record of growing technology product revenue, market share, and mindshare in the IT market
- Familiar with HW and SW sales and an eye for the transition toward Digital Transformation and Cloud Services
- Strong understanding of AV NETWORK and Wifi technologies
- Ability to hit the ground running with current deep relationships
- Strong background in working in Matrix organizations with the ability to collaborate with other sales teams and multiple product lines.
- Detail and action-oriented with a strong propensity to bring sales opportunities and market initiatives to closure and revenue.
- Preferred location of Northeast or West Coast
- Travel across the region is required as needed at 50%
Barco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition or AIDS/HIV status, ancestry, national origin, genetic information, military, veteran status, marital status, citizenship or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
If you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process at Barco, please contact our HR department at . Please specify the reasonable accommodation you are requesting, along with the job posting number in which you may be interested. A Human Resources representative will review your request and contact you to discuss reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Veteran / Disability