Stricker Group is focused on creating, developing, and distributing promotional items to professionals of the same sector and has always been a leading player in this industry. Founded in 1944, the Company pioneered the development of the promotional products sector in Portugal, always betting on an innovative approach to the market. Today, Stricker has more than 1.000 employees, 12 offices in 3 different continents, several partners, over 36.000 pallets of permanent stock and more than 9,000m2 of production, with the primary objective of better and more effectively serve its customers dispersed by more than 70 countries such as Portugal, France, Brazil, Turkey, Qatar or Sweden.
Thanks to its aggressive international expansion strategy, Paul Stricker has tripled in size over the last 4 years, and projects to double its size in the next 3 years, based on an ambitious and highly professional team.
As a result of its accelerated growth, it seeks to hire 1 International Account Manager for the danish market.
- Management of a portfolio of clients in the Danish market;
- Construction of purchase orders, development of budgets, structuring logistics activities, commercial followup;
- Presence at international fairs in Europe;
- Corporate communication of the company image.
Team Structure, Work Schedule and Job Place:
- Team composed by 1 Sales Managers based in Denmark and 2 Account Managers based in Lisbon (Portugal);
- Monday to Friday between 8am and 5pm;
- Parque das Nações, Lisbon (Portugal).
- Fluency in Danish (C1-C2 level);
- Familiarity with basic computer tools (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Permanent job contract;
- Integration into a dynamic company that values individual and group performance;
- Professional growth and continuing training;
- Attractive salary package, composed by fixed structure, monthly commission, meal allowance and a health insurance;
- Smartphone and laptop as standard working tools.
To apply for this opportunity, click on the below button.