A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: You, as the Data & Analytics Architect will work as part of the cross functional Reporting and Analytics Group in the CFO Digital Strategy & Realization Organization. The mission of the group is to architect, design, develop, test, document and refine end to end data pipelines and advanced analytic solutions that deliver practical and effective answers to business problems. This position is part of our new Enterprise Data Strategy to enable data democratization, data governance, empowering a data driven mindset and delivering data analytics solutions.
The primary role of the Data and Analytics Architect is to identify, catalog and integrate both internal and external data sets, in structured and unstructured formats and to connect data across functions & sectors to accelerate analytics in Finance, Procurement and HR. You will work closely with IT to effectively automate and industrialize data feeds and processes, making them available for authorized discovery and consumption. You will collaborate with business stakeholders in the Group Functions area to translate use cases into effective, scalable and agile solutions. You will also mentor colleagues and help to build overall knowledge and capabilities across the group for effectively sourcing and integrating data sets using strategic SQL and Non-SQL platforms. You will actively participate in a network of analytics peers across the company in order to learn, share and collaborate, thereby strengthening the overall depth of Analytic capabilities at the company. You will provide practical and strategic input to the development of a cross-functional Data Governance Strategy. Additionally, you will also contribute your expertise to the design and execution of a self-service analytics strategy that will empower users to seek and secure answers from a widely sourced and well-maintained enterprise data set.
Who you are:
- Master’s degree or Ph.D, preferably in an Information Technology, Computer Science, Finance, Business Administration or related fields
- 5 or more years experience in analytics application development with various technologies used for data integration, data modeling and data visualization of structured and unstructured data sets
- Experience with big data frameworks (Cloudera, AWS, Azure, Dataiku, Databricks), Hadoop Data Management, ETL/ELT, DevOps, CI/CD, Data wrangling and programming in Python or R, SQL and REST APIs
- Additional experience with Data Warehouse platforms (SAP BW on HANA), ETL tools (Informatica, BODS) and analytical frontends (Tableau, QlikSense) is a plus
- Business experience with Finance, Procurement and/or HR data sets and business processes
- Knowledge in data privacy and security and being able to develop practices here together with the respective business functions such as IT Security and Data Privacy Office
- Ability to work both individually and collaboratively across globally matrixed product teams.
- Strong skills in structuring work packages, considering dependencies and coordinating deliverables in an agile environment
- Fluent in English with strong written and verbal communication
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com