Would you like to work in a fast-growing global pharmaceutical company, where you will play an important role in developing and operating our new business area within generic medicines? Then you might be the new colleague we are looking for.
Better Access. Better Healthcare.
At Abacus Medicine, our purpose is to improve global healthcare through better access to medicine. This has driven us to quickly become a global player in the parallel import industry and pharmaceutical services while not losing sight of our entrepreneurial mindset. Our company values; Innovative, Dedicated, and Caring, lead us on our way to continuously look for improvement and further ways to achieve our purpose. Abacus Medicine is an equal opportunity employer; inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture. Join our 1,000 dedicated colleagues with more than 22 different nationalities in e.g. Denmark, Hungary, Germany, the Netherlands, UK, Austria and Hong Kong.
We are looking for our new Student Analyst to help with daily operations and administrative tasks, but likewise take an active part in the development and expansion of our new and exciting business area. The majority of your time, you will be involved in daily tasks such as conducting analysis of new business opportunities and gathering market and regulatory intelligence, in regards to the sale of generic as well as original medicines. In addition, you will take part of the overall operations and projects on the Swedish Business Development Team.
Your key responsibilities will involve:
- Economic analysis of new products and business ventures
- Gathering market and regulatory intelligence related to the sale of both original as well as generic medicines
- Development of Excel and Power BI tools to support the business operations within original and generic medicines
- Support with various daily administrative and operational tasks
Are You the Right Candidate?
We expect you to be self-driven and have the maturity to handle challenges in a complex industry, where attention to detail and timing is key to success. At the same time, you should not be discouraged by routine tasks. It is vital that you thrive in taking full responsibility for a wide range of assignments, both analytical and operational.
Furthermore, we expect you to:
- Be studying your bachelor’s within business, economics or similar
- Be fluent in Swedish (or have a basic understanding of Swedish) as well as in English
- Have strong analytical and data handling skills, including a good understanding of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power BI (or willingness to learn to use Power BI)
Join the department of Business Development
You will be a vital part of our young and ambitious team in close contact with our other departments. Working at Abacus Medicine means working shoulder to shoulder everyday across the entire organization, to become the leading parallel importing company in Europe. We appreciate a candidate who is outgoing with a good sense of humor. We are busy, but we make sure to have a fun working environment with many social activities.
What do we Offer?
- A part-time position: 15-20 hours per week
- Workplace in a central location at our HQs in Vesterbro, Copenhagen. In the autumn, we are moving to our brand new office located at the waterfront with stunning views of the Copenhagen Harbour.
- Delicious lunch arrangement, free fruit arrangement and great social events
- A student community that offers support in your professional as well as personal development
- Running Club, Football Team and Student Board
- Exiting challenges and future career opportunities in a young, multinational and dynamic environment.
Have we caught your interest and do you have any questions before you apply for the position? If yes, please feel free to contact Bianca Martin, Country Manager Sweden, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to apply for the position, please use the apply link and make sure to attach your resumé, cover letter and grade transcript. We process applications continuously, but apply no later than 25th of May 2021. We look forward to hearing from you!