Job ID: JR0168484
Job Category: Engineering
Primary Location: Timisoara, RO
Job Type: Experienced Hire
Deep learning software engineerJob Description
- Conduct design and development to build and optimize deep learning software.
- Design, develop & optimize for deep learning training and inference frameworks.
- Implement various distributed algorithms such as model/data parallel frameworks, parameter servers, dataflow based asynchronous data communication in deep learning frameworks.
- Transform computational graph representation of neural network model.
- Develop deep learning primitives in math libraries.
- Profile distributed DL models to identify performance bottlenecks and propose solutions across individual component teams.
- Optimizing code for various computing hardware backends.
- Interacting with deep learning researchers and experience with deep learning frameworks.
In this position you will be a part of IOTG VPU IP team developing software stack for deployment of Deep Learning and traditional Computer Vision algorithms on the hardware accelerator.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Integration of Computer Vision algorithms in complex video processing applications
- Design and implementation of task and resource scheduling algorithms
- Implementation of low-level kernels for embedded class hardware
- BS/MS in Computer Science Computer Engineering or a similar field
- At least 3-4 years of experience in programming
- Excellent C programming skills
- Understanding of multithreading and multithreaded application design
- Understanding of modern compiler architecture and code compilation process
The following will be an additional advantage:
- Experience in low-level optimization vectorization
- Knowledge of modern processor architecture
- Knowledge of Intel architecture
- Experience with Deep Learning frameworks (TF, Caffe, PyTorch, OpenCV etc)
- Experience in Linux system programming or embedded
- Spoken and written English (upper-intermediate level or advanced)
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.