Why We Work at Dun & BradstreetWe are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Dun & Bradstreet is currently looking for a Product Manager for its Compliance Solutions. At Dun & Bradstreet, the Product Manager role is a critical intermediary between customers, business, partner and technology/engineering teams and is ultimately responsible for bringing products to market and ensuring a successful execution of the product strategy and opportunity. This includes mapping out the business, feature & operational requirements / dependencies of the product; working with customers and industry ecosystem partners to better understand current and future needs and working with the engineering and management teams to plan, prioritize and roadmap milestones throughout the development process.
The ideal candidate will have industry experience in the Compliance industry and excellent client management and interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills. The ability to grasp and translate deep technical concepts and capabilities, into clear product and business propositions is critical to this role. The candidate must possess the ability to professionally, structure, manage and communicate all aspects of the various programs both externally, as well as internally – across different stakeholder groups and leadership levels. Must be able to shift gears quickly to handle new priorities.
Primary Role Responsibilities:
- Accountable for performance and growth of product(s)
- Communicates product roadmap and approach to senior leaders across the business
- Drive and influence GTM approach across product, technology and marketing via understanding and communicating well-researched market requirements
- Owns and manages product requirements and roadmap including creating JIRA epics and stories
- Responsible for sales pipeline tracking and reporting on a monthly basis
- In charge of sales enablement activities including training and release communication
- Integral part of product innovation -- conceive and prototype new product features
- Evaluate and recommend potential partner relationships to advance product capabilities
- Is subject matter expert on product/solution to immediate team and/or cross functional teams
- Customer facing and responsible for alpha and beta program design and execution to gather early market feedback to prepare the product for General Audience
- Work with Sales Advisors, Operations, technology and external customer and partner teams to ensure that our Product Roadmaps are in sync with the changing needs and market requirements
- Provide Product oversight of key strategic customer accounts to ensure our spend and supply products are meeting market demands
- Clearly document, articulate product needs and requirements, business and financial cases and other relevant analysis
- Establish and prioritize roadmap for external and internal stakeholders
- Work with the relevant capability owners to ensure we are driving the collective product suite forward
- Work with Operations team to establish key metrics and customer turnaround time to ensure product delivery, and success
- Work internally with key product visionaries and stakeholders across Line of Business, Analytics, Alliance, Content and Go To Market teams
- Synthesizing requirements from several internal sources
- Writing functional specifications including requirements and detailed use cases for new product features
- Explaining designs and constraints to stakeholders
- Working closely with development teams during detailed design and implementation.
- Analyzing and ensuring performance requirements are met
- Reviewing test plans with the QA team
- Collecting and managing requirements from all stakeholders for multiple software solutions across multiple product generations
- Track and assist execution of product roadmaps, development schedules and product designs
- Spend time with customers gathering feedback and then inject that feedback into the design cycle
- Product demos, training and presentations to prospects and customers on as needed basis
- Motivated, self-starter with the ability to effectively manage multiple deliverables
- Ability to make thoughtful, actionable recommendations under minimal structure, and quickly build consensus with senior level internal and external stakeholders
- Outstanding organizational, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to investigate, analyze & solve problems, and clearly communicate results
- Ability to work through complex issues in a calm and thoughtful manner
- Proven project management and organizational skills a strong plus
- Experience working in small to large, highly focused teams
- Experience with complex software solutions across multiple generations of products
- Must be able to define and manage complex process and/or product issues of a broad scope using independent judgment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication and management skills
- Technical skills and deep understanding of MS office products;
- A working knowledge of Jira/Confluence and Gainsight a big plus
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your requestto TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determinationon requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.