What do we do?
Management Events is like cupid for businesses! Or like Tinder for businesses, but without the swiping and weird pickup lines. We set up virtual networking events where we connect top decision makers with innovative companies to see if they can work together on business challenges. This all happens in our virtual platform, where our attendees can enjoy inspirational keynote speakers and participate in group discussions. We have offices worldwide and operate in Europe and Asia.
We are looking for a Delegate Experience intern. In this internship you are the contact person for our delegates, making sure they are well prepared and engaged. Additionally, you will play an important role behind the scenes during our virtual events.
How will you have impact?
- Guide our attendees through our virtual platform before and during the events.
- Assist in planning the 'speed date sessions' between delegates and solution providers.
- Keep track of our target group in the DACH market through LinkedIn and database research.
- Help out in additional event production and content related tasks.
What’s in it for you?
- Watch the video and see: Our international family wants you!
- Be part of making the world-class B2B events come true!
- Training for your tasks and constant feedand support to enhance your professional growth
- Play an important role in further developing our virtual event segment
- A monthly internship salary
We are looking for a new colleague with:
- A high-class customer service mind-set and excellent multitasking skills
- A proven interest in event management
- Good IT-skills (MS Office)
- Fluent in German and professional level proficiency in English.
- Ambition to learn and be successful in your work
- A positive attitude and team spirit!
The internship takes at least 4/5 months and the starting date isAugust 2021. Starting in June 2021 can also be discussed!
Please note: you can only apply if you are a student throughout the internship period.
We want to get to know you! Send us your application and CV in English via the link below.
Discover what it is like to be part of Management Events – find us on Instagram and Facebook.