Job ID: JR0168724
Job Category: Engineering
Primary Location: Gdansk, PL
Job Type: Experienced Hire
Software Solutions EngineeringJob Description
You will own and drive several projects and initiatives, run on various organizational levels. We can guarantee working with the newest technology worldwide. You will be a part of our big research and development Center in Poland working across a group of worldwide professionals. Our team is open for your ideas and ready to support you in changing the way we work. We will give you opportunities to learn and grow in enjoyable team on top of other benefits.
- Design, implement and support the operators on Kubernetes in order to enable Intel Optane technology
- Provide guidance and design oversight during product definition, requirements, and design phases.
- Collaborate closely with Engineering teams and customers to help gather and develop business requirements.
- Present technical concepts and specific solutions to internal and external audiences of varying technical capabilities in a clear, concise, and easily understood manner.
- University degree in a software/engineering/science related discipline with proven programming track record in industry
- Good knowledge of Golang or Python or C/C++
- Problem-solving skills coupled with a strong attitude to learn and innovate
- Understanding of distributed applications
- Building Cloud Native / Micro-services-based applications in Azure, AWS, GCP etc.
- Building cloud orchestration related technologies e.g. Kubernetes, Docker etc.
- Being familiar with Linux development environment
- Working with influencing, and contributing to open source communities and open source projects
- Performance benchmarking and application optimization experience
- Experience with agile development methodologies
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.