Job ID: JR0168194
Job Category: Engineering
Primary Location: Folsom, CA US
Other Locations: US, California, Santa Clara;US, Oregon, Hillsboro;Virtual US and Canada
Job Type: College Grad
Graphics Performance Validation EngineerJob Description
Intel develops best in class graphics technology that is a critical part of our major product lines. We are looking for engineers to work with our Graphics Performance Content Validation team, who develop performance tests to measure key Architectural metrics across the Graphics IP. These tests are crucial in measuring the accuracy of our Graphics Performance Simulators and help identify unexpected bottlenecks in our various Simulator/RTL models.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Development, Delivery, and Execution of Performance Test Content
- Accurate measurement and post processing of key Performance Statistics across multiple environments
- Development of automated triage scripts to assist in performance bottleneck analysis
- Working with Architecture/Design teams to debug and resolve any performance test failures
- Creation of detailed indicator charts showing current health and long term trends of our Graphics models
Behavioral traits that we are looking for:
- Experience explaining complex technical concepts
- Strong teamwork and problem-solving skills
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through relevant schoolwork, internships, jobs and/or research experience.
Minimum skills and experience:
You should have *Bachelor’s degree Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field with 1+ years of work or educational experience. Or have a Master’s is the same field mentioned with 3+ months of educational or work experience.
Must have the required degree or expect the required degree by December of 2021.
Your experience should be in the following:
- Programming skills: specifically, C++, Python, or Ruby Languages
- Data analysis and debugging
Preferred skills and experience:
An ideal candidate will have knowledge and/or experience in some of the following:
- 3D/Compute Graphics architecture and technology;
- Graphics Design, Validation, and Performance Analysis.
- DirectX/OpenCL or other Graphics APIs
- CPU architecture/design.
- At the bachelors level this position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level—not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
US, California, Santa Clara;US, Oregon, Hillsboro;Virtual US and Canada
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, Colorado:
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here