Job ID: JR0169159
Job Category: Engineering
Primary Location: Hillsboro, OR US
Job Type: College Grad
D1 Thin Films Night Shift EngineerJob Description
Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow. Intel is during an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So, join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
The process engineer role is multifaceted. The ideal candidate will have a passion for instrumentation and equipment with the goal of developing a robust manufacturable process module.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Defining and developing procedures and equipment configuration for the module with the end goal of maximizing quality, equipment availability and output.
- Defining projects to meet quality, reliability, cost, yield, productivity, and manufacturability requirements.
- Driving improvements on quality, reliability, cost, yield, process stability/capability, productivity and safety/ergonomic over variables such as material, method, equipment, environment, and operating personnel.
- Developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education, statistical knowledge, and problem-solving tools.
- Establishing the process control systems for the process module and sustains the module through volume ramp.
- Develops strategy to resolve difficult problems and establishes systems to deal with these problems in the future.
- In addition to these responsibilities, you will respond to production requests for material disposition and alarm response.
What we offer:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs, and amenities, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and much more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. The experience listed below may be obtained through schoolwork, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
- Must have a Bachelors in a STEM field (chemistry, physics, material science, mechanical, chemical or electrical engineering, etc.), or expect the required degree by September 2021.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.