As a Technical Design intern at Acne Studios you will support the Technical Design department with delivering technical sketches for the women’s, men’s and denim collections.
The work environment at Acne Studios is fast-paced and energetic; no day is ever the same. The internship is located at Acne Studios headquarters in Stockholm.
Tasks will include, but not be limited to
- Assisting the technical designers in creating the technical packages for development and production, i.e technical sketches, inside drawings, construction drawings, product and making descriptions etc.
- Attend and assist in passing and fitting sessions
- Assist in creating mockups in Photoshop, i.e outfit mockups with correct colours and fabrics
- Updating the technical library with Acne Studios specific finishings in Illustrator on a weekly basis
- Work closely together with design, pattern and product team
- A student/graduate in fashion/textile design or pattern making
- Basic technical knowledge and interest in patternmaking and garment finishings
- Skills in Adobe Suite, ability to use Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign to a good standard
- Excellent language skills, fluency in English is a requirement
- Meriting with 3D modelling skills in Rhino 3D
- A team player with strong communication skills
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
For this internship position we expect you to be available for a minimum of 5 months. The internship is expected to start early September 2021. Please ensure your application is written in English and contains a CV, personal letter and a small portfolio.
We may perform background checks for this position.
Acne Studios is a Stockholm based fashion house with a multi-disciplinary heritage. Through founder and Creative Director Jonny Johansson’s interest in art, architecture and street culture, an alternative path has been found, turning Acne Studios into a well-respected creator of ready-to-wear for men and women. The collections are defined by Jonny Johansson’s signature juxtaposing design and attention to detail, with an emphasis on tailoring and an eclectic use of materials and custom developed fabrics.
Acne Studios is independently owned and has over 60 stores over the world including flagship stores in Paris, London, New York City, Los Angeles and Tokyo. The company has an annual turnover of around 230 MEUR and a total number of staff of more than 800, around 200 are working at the headquarters in Stockholm. Acne Studios also operate offices in Paris, New York, and Shanghai.
URL to this pagehttps://web106.reachmee.com/ext/I002/474/main?site=6&validator=c8689c1b79c84e5d8e79dcf372fb3173&lang=UK&rmpage=job&rmjob=1416&rmlang=UK