This is AdyenWe took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Customer Success ManagerWe’re looking for a new Customer Success Manager to join our team in Madrid. You’ll ensure that our new customers are set up for success from day one and beyond in Spain and International merchants. We focus on providing a seamless customer experience by regularly reaching out to these merchants to discuss performance optimizations and growth, such as international payment methods, fraud management services, point-of-sale opportunities. With a hands-on approach, you’ll drive the growth of international small and medium-sized companies.
What you’ll do
- Ensuring the best customer experience for merchants;
- Power the growth of merchants in multiple channels, through proactive advisory in Adyen’s products and services as well as the international payments landscape;
- Work with other teams to develop new features for merchants based on their needs;
- Manage time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives and projects in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
Who you are
- A natural-born networker with high energy, you are a self-starter with a merchants interest at heart and an entrepreneurial mindset;
- An excellent people, project and time management skills;
- A strong communicator and team player with strong technical affinity and understanding;
- You have 1-3 years’ relevant work experience preferably with technical infrastructure or financial services (specifically payments) role and enterprise software,. Experience in the payments industry from the merchant side is a definite plus;
- Completely fluent in Spanish and English, Portuguese would be a plus.