Job ID: JR0169215
Job Category: Engineering
Primary Location: Hillsboro, OR US
Job Type: College Grad
IMO-RA Area CoordinatorJob Description
Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
PTD Module Engineers are responsible for leading scientific research enabling manufacture of innovative device architectures coupled with the realization of these architectures.
As a PTD Module Engineer, your job responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Designing, executing and analyzing experiments necessary to meet engineering specifications for their process.
- Participate in development of intellectual property.
- Development of the equipment necessary to exploit the understanding gained in research (in collaboration with equipment suppliers).
- Work effectively with the equipment supplier to identify shortcomings, propose and evaluate hardware modification to mitigate issues.
- Operate manufacturing line in order to integrate the many individual steps necessary for the manufacture of complex microprocessors.
- Insitu ramp to manufacturing volumes to demonstrate the technology meets requirements while simultaneously transferring the technology to counterparts in manufacturing via the Copy Exactly! Methodology.
- Install and qualify manufacturing capacity at the development site and audit installation/qualification and supervise first full loop at the production site.
This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly. This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
What we offer:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs, and amenities, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and much more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience would be obtained through a combination of prior education level classes, and current level school classes, projects, research, and relevant previous job and/or internship experience.
- Must hold a Master's degree in engineering with a 6+ months of experience in semiconductor manufacturing and tool install experience.
- 1+ years of experience in past tool installation and design roles related to fab process equipment.
- 1+ years of experience with finance systems, procurement process, INTEL shopping cart etc.,
- 1+ years of experience of interactions with base build, tool install, facilities systems and organizations.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.