Job ID: JR0172986
Job Category: Engineering Support
Primary Location: Hillsboro, OR US
Job Type: Tech Grad
Die Sort PCM Engineering TechnicianJob Description
The Die Sort Probe Card Maintenance (PCM) Engineering Technician is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Technical functions in support of engineering activities such as design, test, checkout, modifications, fabrications, of design circuitry, electromechanical systems, or specialized test equipment.
- Conducting engineering tests and detailed experimental testing to collect data or assist in research work.
- Execute metrology preventive maintenance (PMs) across numerous metrology tools, but not limited to the Optical Probe Repair System (OPRS) microscopes and the Probilt (PBT)/ Probe Measurement Module (PMM) tools.
- May perform operational test and fault isolation on systems and equipment.
- Provide coaching and training to technicians within the module to maintain Probe Card Availability across numerous probing technology.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Work in a dynamic goal orientated environment with fluid operational priorities.
- High-level organizational skills.
- Prioritizing competing requests and goals to maximize probe card and tool availability.
- Interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, and technical development of co-workers.
This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Relevant experience can be obtained through schoolwork, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
- 2+ years of experience on semiconductor factory operations (e.g. wafer fabrication, maintenance on manufacturing systems, etc.).
- Candidate must be willing to work a night shift compressed work week schedule. The schedule will consist of three twelve-hour nights in a row followed by a fourth night every other week.
- Scripting and data analysis using JMP/SQL Pathfinder.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.