Position Description:Our purpose is to shape and evolve our internal business models so that CGI become a better company for its members, its clients and its shareholders.
If you love improving how organizations operate and you want to make a long lasting positive impact on the company you work in, this is the right role for you.
As a member of the Corporate Organizational Performance Team, the Business Analyst works in relationships with the various stakeholders to develop and implement business models and associated components (processes, services descriptions, performance indicators and job descriptions and structure) for CGI corporate functions.
He/she also provides insights on best practices and supports the development of business and process architecture methodology and tools.
Your future duties and responsibilities:Business and processes architecture definition projects:
- Participate in and/or lead opportunity analyses and business models maturity assessments
- Work in relationships with the various stakeholders of the corporate functions to develop and implement business and operating model elements (models and architecture, services definition, processes, RACI’s, role profiles, organizational charts, performance indicators, etc.)
- Conduct impact assessments on scope of services and business processes and make recommendation in response to business problems to be solved
- Conduct business and operating models implementation audits.
- Lead specific initiatives related to operating models and process modeling and improvement
- Produce business and process model related documentation
Support Methodology development:
- Identify best practices in business and process architecture
- Support definition and evolution of the business model methodology and tools
- Coach and support various stakeholders on business model and process architecture methodologies and tools
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:Qualifications/Education :
- University degree in business related field of study
- Certification in Business Architecture (CBA) and/or Lean, Six Sigma Certification would be considered assets
- Process mapping notification standard BPMN
- 7+ years of experience working as a business analyst/consultant in business and operating model definition (including process management)
- Ability to drive results in a fast paced, complex global environment
- Dealing with globally spread teams and cultural differences
- Management consulting and change management experience
- Demonstrated ability to structure and scope complex ideas, synthesize insights and develop solutions
- Strong presentation skills; practical experience in the design and facilitation workshops to project teams and business stakeholders’ level (in person and virtual)
- Solid relationship building skills: able to build credibility; consensus and buy-in amongst stakeholders at all levels
- Effective communication skills in both French & English (written and spoken); able to adapt messaging to diverse audiences taking into account cultural and geographical perspectives
- Active listening, good analytical sense and problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic environment
- Results oriented, autonomous and self-motivated
- Familiar with virtual animation tools
What you can expect from us:Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.