OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The OpportunityCandidate will be responsible for developing solutions integrating ERPs to OpenText’s Trading Grid Managed Service platforms. The following describes the role as it relates to SAP HANA but will also extend into other ERPs like Sage and Microsoft Dynamics:
- Develop solutions for EDI integration to SAP HANA ERP using OpenText’s A2A SAP HANA Connector.
- The new solution must support Retail/CPG and Manufacturing industries and the following flows:
- Procure-to-Pay to support the following three transactions: Orders, Invoice and ASN.
- Order-to-Cash to support following five transactions: Orders, Order Change, Invoice, ASN and Order Acknowledgement.
- To integrate EDI, this new solution will need SAP HANA customizations specifically designed for OpenText and delivered as a bundle or installable package in SAP HANA for new prospective OpenText Clients.
- Over and above the flows mentioned above, if there are additional modules in SAP HANA that Client would benefit with specific OpenText customizations, Consultant to identify those.
- Provide support for maintaining the new solution in SAP HANA.
You Are Great At:
- Conduct workshops with OpenText Business Network teams to review the requirements and identify gaps at a high level for each solution.
- Based on best practices in Manufacturing and Retail/CPG industries, provide a detailed review of the processes, Gap analysis, associated design to support EDI Integration and project plan to implement.
- Include all suggested customizations related to the Procure-to-Pay and Order-to-Cash flows as well as any other customizations that Client would benefit from.
- Architect and design optimized & scalable solutions including customizations, scripting, integration, etc. to meet OpenText requirements. Consultant is also responsible to provide recommendation for improvements.
- Configure all functional elements identified in the design document.
- Build custom solution in ERP, while establishing and validating proof of concepts on all design elements.
- Deliver fully configured ERP functionality and system integration builds for OpenText.
- Conduct a unit test of all functional design elements, a system and integration test of all data feeds in/out of SAP HANA and deliver detailed test scripts with test cases linked to specific items.
- Handle system integration testing procedures, prepare test scripts, prepare test data and support OpenText Managed Services to test the EDI component.
- Provide user training for our Integration Team and a plan to support SAP HANA.
- Provide documentation to support OpenText’s pricing and terms for EDI enhancements.
- The candidate will also be responsible for assisting implementation teams with all client projects involving these solutions.
What It Takes
- Required: Two to three years business and technical experience implementing SAP HANA involving forms and table customizations, EDI Experience with X12 and EDIFACT standards, XML experience, B2B Mapping Experience
- Desired: Script development, presentation and training experience, experience with B2B consulting, API Experience and old SAP version experience.
While OpenText is an Equal Opportunity Employer, our efforts to build an inclusive work environment go beyond simply complying with applicable laws. Our Employment Equity and Diversity Policy provides direction on maintaining a working environment that is inclusive of everyone, regardless of culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws. Should you require accommodations during the selection process, please contact .