发布时间: 2021-08-30工作地点: 巴黎工作年限: 3年以上所属部门: 阿里集团学历: 本科
"WHY WE NEED YOU?
Our office is based in Paris, when AliExpress' headquarter is based in China. You will therefore play a key role in the front line (France), but also in coordinating, implementing, communicating the informations between the two countries and the teams.
=> Your utilimate goal is to contribute to the brand growth and the business developpement of AliExpress in France
You could expect in your daily routine:
- to contribute in building a our brand positioning, tone of voice, structure, priorities
- to be deeply involved in the conception, synchronisation and follow up of marketing projects, promotion projects, integrated marketing, communication and media channels
- to own and be responsible for key project and its operations
- to drive internal and external team members to execute and achieve a common goal
- to provide benchmark on competitors, markets trends, consummers insights, and draft recommendations from it
- to interact with different BUs and coordinate horizontal and vertical missions
- to assist the team in monthly, quarterly and annual planning and reporting
- and more!"
"HOW AND WHAT WILL HELP YOU TO SUCCESS WITHIN ALIBABA/ALIEXPRESS?
- always have tones of ideas, yet know how to structure them and integrate them in a global strategy
- are a believer, but also a doer
- dare to speak, are a fighter, are not afraid to try
- are user oriented person
- are a open-minded person
YOUR skills and Background:
- Bachelor degree with 3-5 years of relevant marketing experience in a MKTCOM agency, telco, hightech B2C brand, retail... Working for an online industry is a plus.
- Excellent (and we mean it!) organisation skills
- Clear intercultural knowledge and communication skills: Native French speaker and English proficiency are mandatory, Chinese is a plus. Your are the bridge to the cultural gap!
- Naturally resiliant or have been forged to be resiliant, and you can adapt to a fast-paced working environment
Does this sound like familiar to you? Apply now!
The position is based in Paris (France)"