About the DepartmentSite New Hampshire, located in West Lebanon, is where Novo Nordisk’s life-saving treatments are brought to life. Our manufacturing facility produces a global supply of our hemophilia and growth hormone product lines, as well as our next generation of cutting-edge medications. It’s not your average production site – it’s a tight-knit, supportive community working together to contribute to a better tomorrow for our patients. Ethics and quality are held in the highest regard, and a patient-focused mindset guides everything we do. We’re looking for individuals who are self-starters with a strong work ethic to join our team. At Novo Nordisk, you will find opportunities, resources and mentorship to grow and build your career. Are you ready to realize your potential?
The PositionIt's an exciting time to join Novo Nordisk in West Lebanon, NH! We are actively searching for a Manufacturing Associate to join our Suite 3 team to be the liason between product support and the manufacturing area. This role will assist in the coordination and execution of process and equipment improvement programs, create technical reports, review completed quality records, generate quality comment and deviation responses and support or lead training for manufacturing technicians on various equipment and processes.
The schedule for this position is 10 hour days, Wednesday through Saturday.
RelationshipsReports to: According to the organizational chart.
Number of subordinates with direct/indirect referral: n/a
- Liaison between Product Support and Manufacturing for the coordination of process/equipment improvements and data trending/analysis
- Review/approval of completed process documentation
- Ability to train others on the manufacturing equipment and processes
- Revise and create documentation (Standard Operating procedure (SOP), batch records, reports, notebooks) associated with the manufacture of product, requiring minimal direction
- Incorporate pre-planned process improvements and cost reduction projects into manufacturing
- Ability to take on and manage multi-disciplined projects, with minimal supervision
- Complete understanding/application of quality systems
- Support of Health Authority inspections
- Perform area equipment and process validations in accordance with validation procedures requiring minimal direction
- Possesses technical and systems knowledge and is able to research information outside of knowledge base
- Responsibilities also include hands-on manufacturing within the given area for production coverage
- Has ability to recognize problems and recommend solutions to problems based on technical understanding of the process and equipment
- Support activities in other departments as instructed by manager
- Performs all job duties and responsibilities in a compliant and ethical manner and in accordance with all applicable healthcare laws, regulations and industry codes
- Incorporates the Novo Nordisk Way and 10 Essentials in all activities and interactions with others
Physical Requirements0-10% overnight travel required. The ability to finger, climb, and walk. The ability to speak, listen, and understand verbal and written communication. While performing this job employee work involves sitting most of the time with walking and standing required only occasionally. This position may lift up to 10 pounds frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Visual acuity to perform close activities such as: reading, writing, and analyzing; and to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of work assigned or to make general observations.
- Education and Certifications
- High School diploma or equivalent with a minimum of six (6) years relevant manufacturing experience or a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a science or engineering discipline with three (3) or more years of experience
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Requires functional understanding of cGMPs, established manufacturing practices and procedures, and compliance with Quality regulations and guidelines
- Ability to understand and execute established written instructions is essential
Pay and title are commensurate with experience.
Millions rely on us
At Novo Nordisk, we don’t wait for change. We drive change. We’re a dynamic company in an even more dynamic industry, and we know that what got us to where we are today is not necessarily what will make us successful in the future. We embrace the spirit of experimentation, striving for excellence without fixating on perfection. We never shy away from opportunities to develop, we seize them. Working at Novo Nordisk is working toward something bigger than ourselves, and it’s a collective effort. Novo Nordisk relies on the joint potential and collaboration of its more than 40,000 employees to change the lives for the better for millions of patients living with diabetes and other chronic diseases. Together, we go further. Together, we’re life changing.
Novo Nordisk is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations.
If you are interested in applying to Novo Nordisk and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply, please call us at 1-855-411-5290. This contact is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.