As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things. Therefore, we believe in taking decisions as to the product and technical expertise as possible!
We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply!
Our Exciting OpportunityWe are now looking for a Solution Architect to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity. Your work will in part from our customer legacy.
- Design & develop data migration artefacts like Data Migration strategy, HLD, LLD, Test Strategy, Roll-Out Approach and important metric Reports.
- Analyze Source systems, design low-level data mapping and business driven transformation logic for ETL migration tools
- Design conceptual and logical data models, workflow diagram and reports to communicate to project partners
- Understanding customer solution component design and migration requirement for Service Registry, Work with customer and other system architects and come up with the migration strategy
- Functional expertise in Order Management, Catalog Management (e.g. Concept Wave) Service inventory migration experience
- Discuss the technical solution or approach and Develop the E2E migration plan
- Identify the functional test scenarios to test the migrated data ,Develop the High-Level design with data mapping (from source and interface systems) and data loading with target system
- Perform the Data Quality Checks & 1st level Code Reviews
To be successful in the role you must have
- Good knowledge of Ericsson BSS solutions and business configurations
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of database architectures and principle, Knowledge of data extraction process and procedure, segmentation, transformation, loading techniques
- Hands on experience in executing migration tools on customer production/ test systems.
What´s in it for you?Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, Indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.