Program ManagerWe are looking for a Program Manager to organise and lead planning across the Data and AI organisation. You be working closely with our Product, Program and Engineering leads to guide them through the planning frameworks. Partnering with Finance to build reporting so we can better understand how we are investing our resourcing and help the team prioritise correctly. And working across all the teams to standardise how we share and evangelise the team Roadmaps and Plans to stakeholders.
What You'll Do:
- You will participate in the software development lifecycle and how various agile engineering practices can be used (e.g., in planning, requirements analysis, design, coding, unit testing, acceptance testing).
- You will develop project schedules, define timeframes, budget routes, and prioritize tasks to achieve project milestones and deliver intended objectives within the agreed timeframes and ensuring that requirements are completed. In addition, you will identify the types of resources required to support a project, and make recommendations for specific people, technology, partners etc.
- You will keep relevant stakeholders informed of progress toward or changes to task timing that impacts the project schedule.
- You will coordinate bringing together different stakeholders with varied perspectives to develop solutions to issues and contributes your own suggestions.
- You will identify opportunities to re-use patterns and apply them to systems to add value or simplify.
- You will think holistically to identify opportunities around policies/processes to increase efficiency across organizational boundaries.
- You will assess bottlenecks in work processes within teams to streamline and simplify workflow.
- You will coordinate with team members to execute new ideas or approaches and achieve process improvement goals.
- You will compile data and analyze the impact of process changes.
- You will foster a team environment where members are comfortable critiquing and suggesting changes to improve processes.
- You will be involved in different stages of the product development lifecycle from idea generation to bringing a product to market by supporting the different phases and improving product performance.
- You will support and facilitate conversations regarding product development lifecycle with other teams.
- You will gain stakeholder trust by effectively addressing their concerns to further long-term interests.
- You will make suggestions for solutions to business process improvements taking into consideration EG’s objectives and challenges.
- You will guide the organization through program delivery and outcomes.
- You will create clear, concise and organized communication materials (e.g., policies & procedures, guidelines, presentations, messages).
- You will consider and understand the audience’s specific needs and comprehension level to determine the most appropriate message and delivery method, limiting or explaining technical language.
Who you are:
- Demonstrates a critical understanding of functional information (e.g., legal, data/metrics, and technical information) and is able to accurately answer relevant questions.
- Communicates a compelling rationale and narrative to peers and partners.
- Experience tailoring communications (content focus, style, format, etc.) for different audiences as appropriate.
- Actively seeks diverse feedback on work and anticipates feedback to address it proactively.
About Expedia GroupExpedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, Egencia®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50 Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.