Why We Work at Dun & BradstreetWe are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Team Overview: Dun & Bradstreet is looking for Devops Engineer to join a team of brilliant, friendly and energetic solutions architects, developers, QA engineers and project managers who strive to deliver best of breed custom solutions to our customers. Are you someone that can thrive in a high energy, high growth, fast paced environment? Then you might be just who we are looking for.
- Collaborate with developers and operations teams to build and deploy custom solutions in AWS.
- Must have experience with CI and CD tools like Jenkins, and source control such as GIT and SVN.
- Must have experience with infrastructure as code concepts and tools.
- Strong experience with configuration management tools (Salt, Terraform)
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven etc.
- Good understanding of micro-services, web-based applications and REST APIs.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming Concepts.
- Good understanding of Windows, Unix/Linux operating systems and networking.
- Prior experience managing production cloud infrastructure at scale (AWS)
- Strong organization skills with high attention to detail.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal.
- Willing to learn new skills and implement new technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum three to five years of high-tech industry and/or IT work experience in DevOps roles
- Strong experience with databases such as Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, Hadoop, Elasticsearch, Redis, Cassandra, and/or Mongo.
- Experience with user interface design, database structures, and statistical analysis.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your requestto TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determinationon requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.