Why We Work at Dun & BradstreetWe are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Job DescriptionTeam Overview: Dun & Bradstreet is looking for a Java Developer responsible for the architecture, development and support of D&B applications & solutions.
- Design and develop optimized code compliant to specification and technology standards
- Discuss and contribute towards architectural and design decisions with the team
- Recommend solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages
- Perform root-cause analysis (RCA) of complex issues ranging from hardware, operating system, application, network, and information security platforms while working closely with various infrastructure teams and business users to quickly arrive at creative, tactical and long-term solutions.
- Collaborate with project teams to ensure solutions meet business objectives and fall within timelines and acceptance criteria
- Participate in testing of prototypes & validate test procedures to ensure that they are applicable to the design
- Validate technology platform to be used for a project and ensure common acceptance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any equivalent degree
- 8-12 years of work developing multi-tier applications interacting with APIs, databases and third-party applications.
- Strong hands on experience in developing Java/J2EE applications
- Min 3 years of experience developing Microservices
- Strong knowledge in SQL and Unit testing with Junit
- Strong knowledge with creating and consuming SOAP & REST APIs
- Strong knowledge in Git repository management
- Strong Knowledge of standard log management systems
- Data model knowledge (create and modify tables)
- Experience with formal project methodology framework (SDLC) or Agile
- Basic understanding of High Availability, Systems Design, Architecture, Cloud Technologies, Databases, Open Source and Web technologies.
- Ability to work well in a team/collaborative environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your requestto TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determinationon requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.