Gorenje Group Nordic is looking for a strong student assistant, who can assist our Nordic marketing team. If you are interested in marketing and communication related tasks and wish to strengthen your project management skills in the Nordics, take this opportunity and apply for the position.
Gorenje Group Nordic is part of Hisense Europe, one of the leading and fastest growing producers of household appliances and consumer electronics. We are selling products under 4 different brands in the Nordics: Gorenje, Hisense, UPO and our premium brand ASKO. From our office in Glostrup we cover 5 Nordic markets.
About the job
With an understanding of our brands strategy, you will steer projects, within the following areas:
- Drive marketing related projects for the Norwegian market
- Support the Norwegian sales team
- Translate and proofread Norwegian texts and product data on various platforms
- Support social media accounts on a Nordic level including Facebook and Instagram
- Develop inspiring and visual content with external support
- Campaign management and development of POS material on a Nordic level
- Support on digital projects (campaigns, content for own websites and customer webpages)
- Organizing partner events
- Ensure a streamlined brand communication across markets
- Support on larger and smaller events and projects in the marketing department
We have global and local brand collaborations and sponsorships you will take part in activating across the Nordics. We are proud sponsor of big sport organizations eg. UEFA (Euro 2020, Nations League, EQ 2022, Under-21 Championship), one of the best football teams Paris Saint-Germain and handball federation EHF. Additionally we are partners of Fnatic e-sport team, focusing to LOL, FIFA, CS:GO and Dota 2 game division.
You can maintain the overview of projects and keep an eye for the detail. You have a passion for communication, bring new ideas to the table and can streamline the strategy of the brand in all points of contact. You are inquisitive and ready to grab the bull by the horns and enable effective, inspiring communication about our appliances. You speak Norwegian, and you have a strong command of English. Having knowledge of several Scandinavian languages and markets is a plus.
What we offer
No two workdays are ever the same. Join a team of positive, skilled and dedicated colleagues. We have a laid-back atmosphere where you will be challenged and supported by a devoted marketing team. You will have an opportunity to work in an international company with innovative and exclusive brands that create value for our customers. You will have the opportunity to make a global career in Hisense Group. The role is a student assistant role 10-20 hours a week, we are flexible towards your studies.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Marketing Manager, Julie Steiner (email@example.com).
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible via link below!