Budapest, HU, 1062
Contract Type: Full-Time
Working Hours: 40
Employment Type: Regular
Are you interested in working at a market leading multinational company? At Grundfos, we develop, produce and sell some of the worlds’ most efficient and energy saving pumps and pump solutions across the globe. We help our customers save natural resources and reduce climate impact. With us, you will be part of an international workplace where innovation, collaboration and development are front and centre in everything we do. Grundfos is financially independent, stable company, where next to our customers, employees are also number ones for us. Grundfos provides free professional training and personal development opportunities in an international environment. The position offers a competitive salary and benefits package, in a pleasant working atmosphere and environment.
What is the job about?Enable business processes by supplying IT solutions and consultancy.
The Application Analyst participates in basic application consultancy, implementation and support of system solutions based upon existing working methods within an application area in order to support business users and strengthen the usage of core business applications.
Your primary tasks involve but not limited to:
- Responsible for training users to become more efficient, hereunder ensure security, stability and provide additional business benefits.
- Participate in advisory services, application delivery, design, development, implementation, maintenance, support, consultancy and application integration within a solution area.
- Deliver advice and consultancy on application functionality and act as sparring partner towards all relevant stakeholders in the Grundfos business.
- Ensure that relevant business processes are developed and described and that the overall design and development is carried out.
- Master the integration to related application areas.
- Identify areas for improvement in the business as well as facilitate and secure the overall design of the solution.
- Ability to coordinate minor processes or projects.
What do you need to apply?
Master’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Most likely to have 3-4 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.
- Solid knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within the functional area in IT and Consultancy.
- Strong ability influence others.
- Possess a great understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, for the IT and Consultancy.
- Presenting and communicating
- Applying expertise and Technology
- Learning and Researching
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Adapting and responding to change
Location: Székesfehérvár, Hungary
Furthermore, we offer:
- Dynamically improving company with stable background
- Professional challenges and development opportunities in multinational environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Teamwork in an international team
- Sport facilities (gym & squash)
- Flexible working-time, Home Office
- Family friendly, environmentally aware employer
Additional Information:If this job sounds appealing to you, please send us your English resume and motivation letter by clicking on ‘Apply’.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on linkedin.com/company/grundfos or youtube.com/user/grundfos or http://www.facebook.com/Grundfos or https://www.instagram.com/grundfos/
We look forward to hearing from you.