We are currently looking for a skilled Intern to assist our team of Product Developers in our Furniture Product Development Department. The duration of the internship is approx. 5 months starting from 6 September 2022 to 27 January 2023 and is based at our office in Copenhagen.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
At HAY Product Development – Furniture, we design and develop new products for the HAY furniture and accessories collection. We are a team of 12 dedicated colleagues consisting of Product Developers, Technical Assistants, and Interns. You will get to work on challenging real-life projects in a growth environment with competent and passionate colleagues supporting you while you add invaluable work experience to your resume.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing and commenting on new samples
- Preparing technical drawings, material descriptions and joint details
- Preparing various work with colors, materials, and constructions
- Drawing graphic illustrations and concept presentations
The above will provide you with a good understanding of a professional design process, in our furniture development.
You are experienced with Rhino 3D, Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator, and you possess good English communication skills both written and spoken.
- You are studying a Master’s degree
- You are passionated about design
- You are enthusiastic and eager to learn
- You are solution oriented, well-structured and deliver your results with a close attention to details
- You thrive in a work environment of experimentation, adaptability, and tight deadlines
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Martin Solem on +45 4282 0370. Please send us your application and CV as possible and no later than June 29th, 2022. We evaluate applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.