Are you interested in communication, content creation, and social media?
Are you looking for an internship in a progressive industry?
Are you motivated by responsibility, flexibility, and the opportunity to define your own tasks in collaboration with the CEO? As a MedTech start-up, we at Lifeline Robotics are looking for an enthusiastic, creative, and proactive communication intern with the drive to strengthen our presence on different platforms.
About the role
Our communication intern will be responsible for several different tasks with the aim of optimizing our online profile. Your tasks can include:
- Producing text and content for social media posts, the website, and newsletter
- Managing social media profiles, specifically LinkedIn
- Working on general marketing and communication strategies
- Documenting and illustrating company development through posts on LinkedIn
- Creating graphic material such as power points, documents, graphics etc.
- Work with different cases related to marketing and social media
The tasks are not limited or resticted to the above, and we highly value your own input and ability to follow own applicable interests.
We are looking for the right candidate based on personality and organizational fit. It would be an advantage if you have the following:
- A relevant educational background in e.g., communication, marketing, or media relations such as IVK, Webudvikling or something similar (Bachelor’s, Master’s, Top-up)
- High level of English language proficiency since you will be creating content for an international audience. We aim to keep internal communication in English as you can meet a mixture of international and Danish interns
- Experience with WordPress and SEO
- Experience with video and picture editing
- Knowledge of digital marketing and social media
- Ability to and interest in working independently, proactively, and creatively with B2B content
What we can offer
We are looking for an intern motivated to learn about the MedTech industry, gain professional experience, and personal growth. We are always looking for ways to improve, which is why we highly value our interns’ learnings, ideas, and findings.
Throughout your internship at Lifeline Robotics, we can offer:
- Insight and experience in a progressive industry and ambitious start-up
- A platform where you can use your talents and past learnings in an open-minded environment
- A flexible workplace.
About the company
Lifeline Robotics is a start-up company that develops medical devices by use of robot technology and AI. We are currently developeíng the world’s first fully automated throat swab robot as a response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Since then, we have taken a much broader perspective as we aim to improve global health security in general by the use of automation.