You are a strategic-minded student looking for an opportunity to contribute with your strengths by breaking down complex problems and solving diverse tasks?
Then this is your chance to gain experience in a fast growing & well funded scale up in its rapid growth.
To support Personio on this journey and fuel our growth, we are seeking Strategy & Business Operations Working Students (m/f/d) who help the upper management implementing company-wide projects and achieve goals in various departments.
Please do not hesitate to apply, as we constantly rehire different positions in various departments. It is possible that you may be considered for a similar role in a different department.
CEO Office Working Student (Munich, Start: 15.03.2023, Master Student: 17€/h)
- You will be a part of the CEO Office and work closely with the C-level, take over daily business operations and support strategic projects that concern Personio as a whole.
- Take over operational tasks, such as planning, organization and preparation of our weekly Allteam meeting and board, executive and management meetings
Not the right position for you?
Join our talent community and see what else we have to offer. It allows us to find great opportunities for you!
What you need to succeed (Required)
We are looking for a working student who lives a strong hands-on mentality and is eager to tackle various tasks to support the development and execution of our company's strategic initiatives.
- Currently pursuing a university degree in a related field (Business, Strategy, Innovation, Entrepreneurship), prefered Master studies
- You have already gained some practical experience through internships in fast-paced, demanding environments like management consulting, big tech or startups
- You have experience in creating concise presentations in Microsoft Powerpoint or Google Slides
- English is required, as we are a European company
- You bring an independent and self-reliant work style with a strong hands-on mentality
- You demonstrate excellent people skills, including networking and team-orientation
- Showcase a strategic mindset, including problem-solving, analytical, and quantitative abilities, as well as curiosity and a desire to learn more
- Display the ability to collaborate in a team environment and effectively communicate with people at all levels of an organization.
- Gain company wide insights by supporting cross-departmental projects and working with different stakeholders
- Various opportunities to contribute your own ideas and actively work on exciting projects with great growth potential
- Set a milestone for your future career by gathering important working experience and connecting with colleagues from different backgrounds
- You'll be gaining insights and understanding of the strategy function within a company, not just scratching the surface.
We offer everything you need:
- International team from all over the world with the flexibility to work from any of our 7 office locations
- Flexible working arrangements, individually plan the 20h with your team
- Decide for yourself whether you want a subsidy for public transportation or a Qualitrain membership for €22 per month
- No matter where you are in your life right now, after a GAP year or during your studies, we offer both mandatory and voluntary internship opportunities
- Stylish open office space in the heart of Munich (near Hauptbahnhof) - Coffee, Mate, Fruits, and Muesli are provided by us
- Bachelor 16€/h, Master 17€/h
But we even go beyond that - we want to guarantee your continuous growth:
- Continuous Feedback & Acknowledgement: Define your individual feedback cycle with your manager, weekly 1:1s
- Build a strong network: Benefit from our internal student network and regular meet-ups with colleagues from different departments
- Learn and grow by joining our in-house knowledge sharing sessions, the internal buddy program and many other options.
- Work productively with the latest hardware and tools (Apple, Slack, Notion, etc.)