Requisition Number: 154351
Position Title: Intern General
External Description:The Pathfinders program is a 12-week summer internship designed for college underclassmen interested in engineering or analytics disciplines. This program offers students the ability to explore career opportunities and gain insight into the Gaming industry. Students work on real teams with impactful projects alongside industry veterans, to gain hands-on experience with valuable tools and programing languages, while developing leadership skills.
The Pathfinders program incorporates structured learning, and provides you with the tools to be successful during your time at EA. Each Pathfinder intern will have peer and professional mentorship, participate in networking activities, and engage with senior leaders. We particularly encourage applications from students who are historically underrepresented in this field.
We are currently seeking applicants for our product and program management team in EA Digital Platform Social team. This group works to provide foundational services to game teams, enabling powerful relationships with our players across multiple platforms and devices. You will gain exposure to Social Engineering.
Development Track Opportunities
- Project management – work with program management team to manage on-going projects or new initiatives within social team
- Product management – Work within program and product teams to define the scope of work and document requirements.
Projects and Responsibilities may include:
- Document requirements and use cases
- Assist team to create and manage project plan
- Manage and track risks and issues
- Review existing process and propose improvement
- Produce status reports and communicate to both internal and external teams
- Freshman or sophomore student enrolled in a four-year BA/BS program
- A demonstrated an interest in computer science or related technical discipline, statistics, analytics, mathematics, economics, or related field
- Strong communication
- Exhibit leadership skills and potential
- Interest in gaming (optional)
Community / Marketing Title: EA Pathfinder Program Manager Intern
Company Profile:Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-01-18 23:32:18.94
EEO Employer Verbiage:EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location: Redwood City
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US