WHO ARE WE?
Mercedes-Benz Japan Co., Ltd is a Japanese subsidiary wholly-owned by Daimler. It was established in 1986, which was also 100 years after Daimler and Benz invented automobiles. Mercedes-Benz Japan aims to provide the universal values of automobiles values of automotive, such as the joy of ownership and the pleasure of driving, and strives to promote the highest level of safety and environmental compatibility.
Sales and services for passenger cars of Daimler – Mercedes-Benz, Mercedes-Maybach, Mercedes-AMG and smart – are offered to the people in Japan through an authorized network of 290 sales outlets and 225 workshops throughout the nation.
Daimler Corporate Academy Japan is group-wide learning and development partner for all executives in Japan. As an internship at our office in Kawasaki, you will have many opportunities to experience in intercultural working environment of a leading automobile industry. You will have opportunities to enhance your leadership knowledge through communicate across divisions, business units and regions. You will be able to deepen your expertise on Training and Leadership Development through daily tasks. You may also improve your language skills since our business partners are very diverse.
As part of our team your tasks will be:
Training and Development
- Support for all leadership and development programs
- Event management activities in DCA Japan
- Observation / Work shadowing during Trainings
- Translation of seminar materials translation / e-learning (English to Japanese)
- Feedback translation from seminar participants (Japanese to English)
The internship is basically set for a period of 6 months starting immediately.
Required specialized knowledge
- PC(basic excel, power point)
Preferred language abilities
- Fluency in English and Japanese (N2 or higher) is required
- (German is appreciated)
- Good communication skills
- Tips for accommodation and Japan related information
- Help with visa procedure
Others If you are interested in the above positions please send your:
- Cover letter
- CV in English
- A short self-introduction in Japanese
- Transcripts of records from your university
- If applicable certificates/ references of language skills
Directly to the following E-mail address: email@example.com
or apply via this website.
- Please do not attach packed files, e.g. zip files
Field of activity:HR
DepartmentRD MBC Japan