Arup is a global firm of planners, designers, engineers and consultants with over 14,000 employees working in 87 offices across 34 countries. The firm is the creative force behind many of the world’s most innovative and sustainable projects. Our Asia offices employ 3,000 staff and are engaged in prestigious multi-disciplinary projects covering buildings, infrastructure, transportation, structural, environmental and industrial areas. We embrace diversity and inclusion in all aspects including individual differences and open-mindedness. Currently we are looking for a capable and independent individual for the following position as part of the multi-disciplinary team in our Macau office.
Qualifications & Experience required:
- Degree in Civil engineering or related discipline;
- Minimum 4 years of post-graduation relevant design experience;
- Possesses or working towards professional membership of a recognized institution in the field of engineering (CEng, Eur Ing, HKIE, or equivalent);
- Previous experience with medium to large scale infrastructure projects in particular bridge, tunnel, roadworks, etc. in Macau would be advantage;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Be adaptable and able to work independently with strong interpersonal skills.
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including Global Profit Share scheme, additional fringe benefits of maternity/paternity leave and long-term career development opportunities.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.