We are currently looking to recruit a junior bid coordinator to join the bid team in our Dublin HQ office. This is an exciting & challenging role, working in a fast-paced environment for the successful candidate. The candidate will report to and work closely with our Senior Bid Coordinator and sit in our BD & Marketing team. Under the direction of the senior bid coordinator they will coordinate and manage all aspects of our bids and tendering with potential and active clients. The majority of these bids will be for public sector clients, so knowledge of the public procurement process would be an advantage.
The Ideal Candidate
- Marketing, Business or Information Management Degree or similar (Hons) qualified (Level 8);
- Qualification in creative or persuasive writing an advantage;
- Knowledge of public sector tendering and procurement an advantage
- Analyse pre-qualification bid requirements and shape submission proposals to maximise scoring and bid success rate.
- Prepare bids and tenders with the support of the relevant business teams.
- Co-ordinate inputs from the bid team.
- Assistance in the production of marketing material / company information to enhance the company’s future business opportunities and to support bids.
- Proof reading, fact checking, rewriting and reformatting information that is provided for Tenders.
- Maintain bid information on CRM and ensure the information accurately reflects the opportunity status.
- Maintain systems and libraries associated with the production of bid documentation.
- Track the status of all bids/tenders through the evaluation, award process and feedback where relevant.
- Good Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Experience with Adobe Indesign and Microsoft Dynamics CRM is desirable;
- Team player with the ability to build relationships at all levels within the organisation;
- Self-motivated and the ability to manage work within fixed deadlines;
- Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision;
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects at one time while meeting deadlines;
- Excellent communicator, patient, well organised and possess excellent written and verbal skills;
- Knowledge of engineering and professional services business would be an advantage;
- High level of attention to detail.