QualificationSkills –general skills, personality traits,
- Fluent in Chinese and English
- Excellent in MS Office applications, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
Functionality Skills – Process and technical skills
- Sensitive and good in numbers
- Experience in auto finance or auto motive industry is preferred
Task descriptionMain tasks
- Subsidy Operation & Communication Generate subsidy details. Faciliate cross-functional and cross-entity communication according to subsidy handling process.
- Subsidy Status Track: Track the overall subsidy process and maintain the transparency of payment status. Identify potention issues, communicate and coordinate discussions between related stakeholders to ensure the on-time delivery.
- Subsidy Issue Case Handling: Prepare issue case summary and facilitate management decision making. Organize monthly subsidy review meeting, take meeting minutes, and follow up the open issues.
- Improve Subsidy Process Efficiency: Initiate and support tasks to optimize subsidy handling processes.
- Asset Management: Maintain asset and price information. Facilite new model configuration and communication with related stakeholders.
- Compliance Conform with all Compliance related requirements
Experience and education
- University degree in finance, economics or business administration.
- 1+ years experience in auto finance companies
- MBFS candidate is preferred.
Management and leadership skills,
- Good interpersonal /communication skills
- Attention to details
- Quick leaner with logical thinking and innovative point of view
- Team spirit
Field of activity:Sales & Marketing
DepartmentSales & Marketing China