Job DescriptionJob Number: R0057301
The Challenge:Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to help build a system that will have an impact? As a full-stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We’re looking for a developer with the skills needed to build client solutions from vision to production-ready system.
This role is more than just coding. We need a full-stack developer who will use their passion to learn new tools and techniques and identify needed system improvements. Using and applying an Agile approach, you’ll work with the development team to build solutions to meet our client's needs. You’ll analyze the needs and the environment to help make sure the solution the team develops considers the current architecture and operating environment as well as future functionality and enhancements. Join us as we build systems to change our client and have an impact for the better.
Empower change with us.
Build Your Career:A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
- access to experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
- Experience with Java or SharePoint development in an academic or professional environment
- Knowledge of software development principles
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge of Web-based applications
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Ability to be a motivated team-player who has demonstrated drive, initiative, and a willingness to expand their technical expertise
- Ability to be an active learner with the flexibility and eagerness to learn while growing in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to pay strict attention to detail and be accurate through changing processes
- BS degree in CS, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related field preferred; MS degree in CS, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related field a plus
Clearance:Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.