1) Define Competitor Set and Monitor Competitor Product Movement on the market
Monitor and study competitor movement on the market and deliver solid competitor information including,
- Future competitor launch plan (including all product changes)
- Detail competitor analysis report per competitor change
- Detail competitor debrief per autoshow (China based)
- Tracking report on key elements, e.g. localization process, China specific product change etc.
2) Competitor product analysis and future planning direction
With deep analysis from competitor’s current movement, anticipate its future planning direction, e.g. localization phase, segment target, brand new model etc.
3) Report & Present digested competitor information analysis for internal management
Design and maintain information reporting flow to ensure internal stakeholders (PMs, RD, Management) to timely obtain necessary competitor information for product decisions.
4) Run projects independently, from proposal to presentation of findings, including selecting and managing research vendors.
Incl.: research briefs, qualitative and quantitative research methodologies, writing implications for the business after research presentation by external consultant
5) Manage databases independently and provide support to other departments on further runs of data.
6) Planning research portfolio and budget for the Chinese market.
7) Team Work and Leadership 2020
Enable cultural change especially considering the new Leadership 2020 initiative. Shared responsibility to further develop the whole team and help colleagues to grow and excel, considering the new “game changers”.
- Economics/Commerce/Management (preferably with marketing/sales focus) or technical university degree with supplementary professional experience in the broader field of Marketing and Sales
- Fluent (spoken/written) English and Mandarin Chinese
- Very good MS office knowledge (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) as well as presentation skills
- Interest in Chinese automotive market and People Mover Business
- Competent in qualitative and quantitative methods
- First experience with quantitative research design and analysis. Market research agency experience preferred, especially in automotive research experience of 2 years+.
- Ability to design questionnaire, source sample base, conduct and supervise fieldwork independently
- Very strong analyzing and structuring skills (big picture thinking), forward thinking and results-driven
- Detailed minded with ability to handle complex data and understanding of product features
- Reliable personality who is able to think comprehensively and work self-dependently
- Driving license
Field of activity:Sales & Marketing
DepartmentProduct Management Vans