Objective of job:As a hotline office supporter, providing guidance and advisory to all types of MBAFC customers with a high quality service level; Perform daily contract management duties within timeline requirements; Manage related documents; Handle customer complaints in a proper way; Assist in processes optimization and system operation.
- Handling Escalation task from customers/dealers/prospect customers etc. through customer service hotline and call centre system, together with inquiry handling, outbound call and complaint handling et.
- Data management in call centre system and contract management systems, incl. customer profile maintenance, early termination quotation & handling, mortgage discharge management and other related issues etc.
- Process optimization initiatives.
- CRM implementation assistance; ad-hoc projects supports.
- Bachelor degree in business administration, finance or social sciences;
- 2 years’ experience in Service/credit operation experience in bank, crm company or other finance related industry; Call centre/customer service centre working experience is a plus;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong customer-oriented mindset:
- Strong pressure handling capability, especially with customer complaints;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in developing and designing solutions;
- Reliable and accurate in details;
- Proficient MS Office skill such as excel, PPT, etc.; CMS system operating experience preferred;
Field of activity:Others